IELTS Letter correction
Getting a high band score for the IELTS LETTER writing task is achievable, with guidance.
When preparing for IELTS, listening and reading scores can be improved through repeated practice. However, for writing the letter, you can practice repeatedly and you might still not improve.
You need feedback on your writing in order to improve. You need to know the mistakes that you are making.
Minds Training Centre is offering a comprehensive writing correction and improvement service for IELTS General part 1 – the letter. The service consists of;
- A band score estimate for your submitted answer.
- Full correction of grammar and vocabulary.
- Feedback and advice on how you can improve your writing.
- A corrected and improved version of your answer.
- Maximum 48 hour turnaround.
|Number of letters||Fee|
How the system works
You pay the fee. We will tell you the procedure.
- You will be given a user name and password to log into the learning management system,
- The learning management system will contain a range of typical IELTS questions. You can choose from these, or your own questions from other sources.
- You submit your letter using the messaging system of the learning management system
- You will receive comprehensive feedback, as described in our service.
- You can schedule an online Zoom meeting to discuss the letter with our English language expert. (applicable for 5 letters & above)