IELTS Academic Part 1 (The Chart Or Process) Writing Correction Service
Getting a high band score for IELTS Academic part 1 (graph or process) writing is achievable but is not an easy proposition.
When preparing for IELTS, listening and reading scores can be improved through repeated practice. But for writing Academic, part 1, you can practice over and over and you might still not improve.
You need feedback on your writing in order to improve. You need to know the mistakes that you are making.
Minds Training Centre is offering a comprehensive writing correction and improvement service for IELTS Academic part 1 – the chart or process. The service consists of;
- A band score estimate for your submitted answer.
- Full correction of grammar and vocabulary.
- Feedback and advice on how you can improve your writing.
- A corrected and improved version of your answer.
- Maximum 72 hour turnaround.
|Number of tasks||Fee|
How the system works
- You pay the fee. We will tell you the procedure.
- You will be given a user name and password to log into the learning management system,
- The learning management system will contain a range of typical IELTS questions. You can choose from these, or your own questions from other sources.
- You submit your chart or process using the messaging system of the learning management system
- You will receive comprehensive feedback, as described in our service.
- You can schedule an online Zoom meeting to discuss the letter with our English language expert. (applicable for 5 tasks or above)